This week’s SHS Faculty PD.
Congratulations to the Lady Sentinels indoor track team for winning the Small School Championship!
Have you seen yourself teach lately?
Love this Coke commercial from the Superbowl.
Credit For Actually Learning—Not Time In Class—Is Shaking Up Higher Education
Best of my Twitter Feed this week!
- msolitto – Change makes some people uncomfortable but we can’t keep doing what we have always done and expect results to be different #edchatri
- BluntEducato – Form your own opinion about new initiatives and don’t just depend on the person who is against everything to form it for you.
- Rwormeli – To disallow redo’s on assessments actually communicates low expectations and sends mixed messages.
- Dmiller21001 – Best Ts can reach their students no matter what the structure. It comes down to relationships, engagement and real world connection #satchat
- bcudly – A1 need to evolve & create growth mindset classroom setting. We can’t just grade and instruct based on the ways we were taught #satchat